Yograj Guggulu Benefits, Uses, Dosage and Harm (Yograj Guggulu Benefits, Uses, Dose And Side Effects) : Yograj Guggulu (also spelled as Yograj Guggulu and Yograj Guggulu, also known as Pakshaghattri Guggulu) is an Ayurvedic medicine used for pain disorders, digestive diseases, breathing problems, etc.
Yograj Guggulu helps in reducing stiffness, pain and swelling in joint disorders. It improves appetite and digestion. It is also used in Ayurveda as a rejuvenating supplement and adjunctive therapy for a variety of disorders.
Ingredients of Yograj Guggulu (Yograj Guggulu Active Ingredients ):
The main ingredient of Yograj Guggulu is Sudha Guggulu, which is found in about 50% of the quantity in a product.
Here below we have told about the nutrients found in one gram (1000 mg) of Yograj Guggulu, which you should know-
|Sudha Guggulu||500 mg|
|Triphala Powder||250 mg|
|Dried Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)||12.5 mg|
|Pipli (Long Chili or Piper Longum) – Fruit||12.5 mg|
|Pipli (Long Pepper or Piper Longum) – Roots||12.5 mg|
|Image (Piper Cuban)||12.5 mg|
|Painter (Plumbago Zelenica)||12.5 mg|
|Parsley (Apium graveolens) Celery Seeds||12.5 mg|
|Mustard seeds||12.5 mg|
|black cumin||12.5 mg|
|white cumin||12.5 mg|
|nirgundi seed||12.5 mg|
|Enderjo (Holarrhina Antidysenterica Seeds)||12.5 mg|
|Lesson (Cisampelos Pereira)||12.5 mg|
|Vidanga (Embelia ribs)||12.5 mg|
|Gazpeepal (Java Long Paper)||12.5 mg|
|Kutki (Picorrhiza Kuroa)||12.5 mg|
|Atis or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)||12.5 mg|
|Bharangi (Clerodendrum seratum)||12.5 mg|
|Vacha (Acorus calamus)||12.5 mg|
|Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)||12.5 mg|
(Also read – Benefits and harms of cinnamon (15 Effective Benefits of Cinnamon in Hindi))
Benefits and Benefits of Yograj Guggulu (Yograj Guggulu Benefits in Hindi):
down here we Benefits of Yograj Guggulu Here’s what you need to know-
1. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu For Good Digestion:
- Reduces constipation.
- Helps to regain appetite.
- It aids in digestion and corrects the digestive process and metabolic activities in the body.
- Helps in curing indigestion.
- Alleviates the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It helps in eliminating the toxins developed in the body due to undigested food.
- Reduces the effect of inflammation.
- Reduces gas formation.
(Also read – Benefits, Uses and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul (10 Effective Triphala Guggul Benefits in Hindi))
2. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu For Muscles, Bones and Joints:
- Cures rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces stiffness of joints.
- Reduces the effects of back pain along with stiffness.
- Helps to cure muscle spasms.
3. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu For Nerve and Brain:
- Reduces the effects of epilepsy.
- Reduces the effect of sciatica.
- Helps to cure the effects of depression.
4. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu For Heart and Blood:
- Lowers high cholesterol level.
- Helps to keep the blood pure.
(Also Read – Patanjali Medicine For Piles [3 Effective Patanjali Medicine For Piles in Hindi])
5. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu for Respiration:
- Helps in curing asthma.
- Reduces the effect of Kapha production.
6. Benefits of Yograj Guggulu For Vata and Kapha Doshas:
- It reduces Vata and Kapha doshas.
- It is an effective adjunct to weight loss along with proper exercise and diet.
(Also Read – Hairbless Tablet Uses & Side Effects in Hindi [All in 1 Full Guide])
Yograj Guggulu Uses:
The use of Yograj Guggulu tablets is helpful in these following diseases, which are mentioned below:-
- back pain with stiffness
- Arthritis with joint stiffness
- joint stiffness
- muscle cramps
- rheumatoid arthritis
- stomach enlargement
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- abdominal distension
- paralysis or hemiplegia
- female infertility
- sciatic nerve pain
- dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- joint diseases
- skin diseases
- Asthma, cold and cough etc.
Yograj Guggulu Dose:
The dosage of Yograj Guggulu varies according to the disease and individual requirement. In general, 500 mg to 1000 mg twice a day is an appropriate dosage in most cases. In some cases, your doctor may also advise you to take it in higher doses, which could be 2 grams two or three times a day. Never take the total dose more than 6 grams per day.
(Also Read – Benefits Of Giloy)
When To Eat Yograj Guggulu And When Not:
|age group||how many times a day||how much to take||Take after or before meals||max volume|
|Infant (1 month to 2 years)||2 times||take the prescribed dose||after eating||1 tablet|
|Children (2 years to 12 years)||2 to 3 times||take the prescribed dose||anytime||2 tablets|
|adult||2 to 3 times||take the prescribed dose||anytime||2 tablets|
|elderly||2 to 3 times||take the prescribed dose||anytime||2 tablets|
If you feel bad after taking it, then you can take this Ayurvedic medicine with honey.
Yograj Guggulu Packing & Company Name:
- Yograj Guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine, which is manufactured by many companies. For example, Patanjali, Himalaya, Baidhanath, Divya, Dabur and Unjha etc.
- You can easily get it in the market from 40mg to 500mg packing.
Where to buy Yograj Guggulu? (Where To Buy Yograj Guggulu in Hindi):
If you are thinking of buying Yograj Guggulu, then you can buy it both online and offline, which you will find on many websites online. And if you want to buy it offline, then you can buy it from your nearest Ayurvedic dispensary. While buying it, be sure to consult your Ayurvedic doctor about its regular dosage and also ask him whether you can consume these Yograj Guggulu tablets or not.
Side effects and harms of Yograj Guggulu:
Yograj Guggulu is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken in proper dosage under the supervision of an Ayurvedic practitioner. It can cause some rare side effects in some sensitive people, which we have listed below-
- Taking an excessive amount of it can cause acidity and heartburn.
- Burning in the stomach (This occurs only if the dosage of Yograj Guggulu is more than 6 grams per day.)
- Pregnant and lactating women must consult a doctor before consuming it.
- Allergic reaction, this can happen if you are allergic to any ingredient present in it.
I hope you enjoy this article Benefits, uses, dosage and harm of Yograj Guggulu (Yograj Guggulu Benefits, Uses, Dose And Side Effects) Information about the .
Hope you like this article of ours Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggulu – Yograj Guggulu Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Yograj Guggulu Uses, Benefits And Side Effects in Hindi) would have liked if you also Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggulu – Yograj Guggulu Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Yograj Guggulu Uses, Benefits And Side Effects in Hindi) If you know about it, then you must tell us by writing in the comment box.
And if someone in your family Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggulu – Yograj Guggulu Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Yograj Guggulu Uses, Benefits And Side Effects in Hindi) If you want to know, then you should also send this article to them so that those people too Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul – Yograj Guggulu Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Yograj Guggulu Uses, Benefits And Side Effects Will know about.
To stay connected with us, you can subscribe to our site, so that you will be the first to read our articles. Website To subscribe, you allow by pressing the bell icon given below, if you have already subscribed to us, then you do not need to do this again and again.