Yoga, If you’re physically and mentally healthy, then believe me you’re leading an honest life. However, whomever you ask, he counts for a few or the many problems. Some are physically ill, others live stressful lives. Yoga is the only best way to get out of this situation.
Before knowing the benefits of yoga and its rules, we have to know that what yoga is. Yoga, the word originated from the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, which suggests ‘to join’. Some people feel that yoga is done only by bending, stretching, diagonally slipping, and breathing in and out of the body. But it is not like that at all. The world of yoga and its scale is far larger than this. Yoga brings together the body, brain, and soul. Many great yogis and gurus have defined yoga in their own way.
- When you learn to hold the whole body properly, you can feel the energy of the whole universe inside you. This is the sum. – Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev
- Yoga is not just exercise and posture. It is a spiritual height with emotional integration and slightly of mystic element, which provides you a glimpse beyond all imagination. – Sri Sri Shankar
- It is wrong to bind yoga within the realm of faith, faith, and superstition. Yoga is science, which is that the art of living life. Also, it is a complete medical system. Where religion binds us with pegs, yoga is that the trail to freedom from all kinds of shackles. – Osho
- That is to stop the mental instincts from becoming playful. In easy language, yoga isn’t to let the mind wander and keep one place stable. – Baba Ramdev (Patanjali)
20 Benefits Of Yoga
- Yoga develops physical strength.
- Yoga has a positive effect on the spine.
- Yoga can help with a variety of ailments and health complaints.
- Yoga helps to make the body healthy, a healthy body helps to grow a healthy mind.
- Yoga practices increase life expectancy.
- Yoga strengthens the entire core system through better blood circulation.
- Yoga reduces blood pressure and stroke and heart disease problems.
- Breathing leads to increased lung capacity and greater endurance.
- Lactating reduces muscle stiffness by releasing lactic acid.
- Yoga can help in losing weight.
- Yoga can help reduce depression so you can make the right and better decisions related to life
- Yoga is part of a philosophical path. yoga helps to open the mind to explore the inner world.
- Yoga provides the basic equipment for a deeper inward journey.
- Yoga is about the empowerment of a person.
- Yoga is also about the personal path of integration from the universal to the individual.
- Yoga keeps blood sugar normal.
- Yoga Helps in sound and deep sleep.
- Yoga is helpful to keep your temper calm.
- Yoga Mentally helpful in maintaining a sweetness in relationships.
- Yoga makes you aware of your qualities.
Types of Yoga
Although it is difficult to say exactly how many types of yoga, but here we are talking about the types commonly discussed:
Raj Yoga – Under this, mostly those yoga comes in which we need to meditate. The ordinary people who do yoga asana are mostly related to this. This is the king of yoga.
Maharishi Patanjali has named it Ashtanga Yoga and mentions it intimately within the Yoga Sutra. He has given eight sorts of it, which are as follows:
- Yama (swearing)
- Rule (self-discipline)
- Pranayama (breathing control)
- Pratyahara (Control of the senses)
- Perception (concentration)
- Samadhi (liberation from the shackles of union with God)
Hatha Yoga – This yoga is related to our life i.e. life.
Karma Yoga – The yoga that comes under it is related to our actions.
ManoYoga – The yoga of captivating, attraction and hypnosis, etc. fall in this category.
Jnana Yoga – The things related to the brain and yoga that develop your knowledge, come under it.
Bhakti Yoga – These yoga are done for worship, devotion or mantra chanting.
Rules Of Yoga
- Before and while doing yoga it’s necessary to follow certain rules, which we are talking about below:
- According to the principles, yoga should be done before sunrise and after sunset. Do yoga early in the morning is beneficial.
- Before yoga, it’s necessary to try to do a light warm-up in order that the body exposes.
- Yoga should always begin with Tadasana.
- Yogasan should be done on an empty stomach within the morning.
- Those who are doing yoga for the first time, have to do light yoga asanas in the beginning and do it under the supervision of a yoga instructor. Then as they become accustomed, they increase their level.
- If you’re doing yoga within the evening, roll in the hay only after three to four hours after having your meal. then eat something after half-hour of doing yoga.
- One shouldn’t take a shower immediately after performing Yogasana but should await a while.
- Yoga should be done by wearing comfortable clothes.
- Where you’re doing yoga, the place should be clean and quiet.
- While doing yoga, attempt to remove negative thoughts from your mind.
- The most important rule of yoga is to try to do it patiently and don’t put an excessive amount of emphasis on any posture. Do as per your ability.
- All Yogasanas depend on breathing and exhaling, which is necessary to have complete knowledge. If possible, study it first, only then roll in the hay yourself.
- If you’re ill or pregnant, roll in the hay only after consulting your doctor. Also, roll in the hay under the supervision of a professional yoga instructor.
- Always do Shavasana at the end of Yogasana. This calms the body and mind completely. Yoga is fully benefited only by performing Shavasana.
- Don’t take cold water during yoga, because the body is warm while doing yoga. Therefore, rather than cold water, drink only soft or lukewarm water.
Side Effects of Yoga
Just as there are some evils in every good thing, within the same way, if there are benefits of yoga, then there’s also loss from yoga. It is true that doing yoga increases the flexibility of the body, but if the practice of yoga is more than necessary, or if there is more emphasis on the flexibility of the body, then the muscles of the body are stretched, causing pain in that part of the body. Starts. Know and what is there, loss from yoga.
- Excess or habit of everything is bad. Also of yoga. Once you get into the habit of doing yoga, it does not feel good without doing yoga. The result of this is that on the day you do not do yoga, you do not feel fresh, there is laziness in the body throughout the day, and nowhere does the mind feel.
- If there is any complaint of pain in any part of the body, then stop it immediately. Also, do not forget to consult a doctor. If this problem isn’t taken care of in time, then there’s an opportunity for that part of the body to become paralyzed.
- Always do yoga in good guidance as there is a risk of injury while doing yoga. during yoga include neck, knee, and shoulder injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the correct time to practice Yoga?
The morning is that the best time for yoga, one to 2 hours before sunrise. If it’s impossible for you within the morning, then you’ll roll in the hay at sunset. Apart from this, take special care of those things as well:
- It would be better if you set a while of the day for yoga.
- Do all the asanas by laying on a yoga mat or a carpet.
- You can do yoga in an open space like a park, or maybe a reception. Just keep in mind that the place should be such that you can breathe freely tomorrow.
What is the correct mental state before starting a Yoga practice?
Yoga asanas should be done by keeping the mind during a peaceful state. Fill your mind with thoughts of peace and stability and focus your thoughts far away from the surface world. Make sure that you simply aren’t so tired that you are unable to specialize in the posture. If fatigue is excessive then only do the asanas that are relaxed.
What is the right psychological state during Yoga practice?
Meditate deeply on the posture you are doing. Concentrate your concentration on the part of the body on which the asana has the most effect. By doing this you will get the maximum benefit of ease. While doing the asana, breathing is very important. Do an equivalent for the posture, which is that the thanks to breathing properly (when to inhale and exhale). If you are doing not mind it, then keep the traditional rhythmic breathing.
What are Yoga Tips for Beginners?
If you’re starting yoga for the primary time in life or aren’t very conversant in yoga, then keep this stuff in mind:
- Do your yoga practice with patience and perseverance. If your body is low in flexibility then you may have difficulty doing most of the asanas in the beginning. If you are not able to do the asanas properly at first, then do not worry. All will become easy with easy repetition. All the muscles and joints which have less stretch will gradually become flexible.
- Do not rush or force yourself together with your body in the least.
- In the beginning, you’ll only do an equivalent asana, which you’ll easily do. Just take care that your breathing is rhythmic.
- In the beginning, always rest for a few seconds between two asanas. Between the 2 asanas, decide the amount of rest consistent with your physical need. Reduce this duration over time.
List of Yoga Poses
Here we have given the list of the most practiced Yogasanas –
- Downward tree tree
- Aakran Dhanurasana
- Ardha Chandrasana
- Ashtanga Namaskar
- Bakasan or Kakasan
- Bidalasana or marjari posture
- Clever punishment
- Cow protection
- Juntar channasan
- Navasan or Purnanavasana or Naukasana
- Pinch muurasan
- Aired padottanasana
- Right angle
- The throne
- Sleepy padangushthasan
- sun salutations
- Urdhva Dhanurasana or Chakrasana
- Vertical buccal cavity
- Raised hand pedangusthasan
- Adverse punishment
- Opposite virabhadrasana
I, hope by this article you’ll get all the necessary information regarding Benefits OfYoga & Side Effect. If you have a query comment down below and you like this post kindly please share as sharing just needs one click, and who knows one click can be helpful to someone.