Overview Of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is as important for health as food and water. Because vitamin A is essential for all organs of the body, This Vitamin is found mainly in the form of retinoids and carotenoids. In order to prevent This Vitamin deficiency in the body, vitamin A Doses are given to the child during childhood in all countries of the world. it’s play important role from skin care to make blood in the body.
If there is a continuous deficiency of This Vitamin in the body, then there can be a risk of anemia as well. According to a recent research, if the amount of Vitamin A in the body is sufficient, then the chances or risk of skin cancer are very less. At the same time, if the deficiency of This Vitamin is constant in the body, then the risk of skin cancer also increases.
Benefits Of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is considered essential for better health of eyes and muscles, but it has many other benefits which are as follows:
• This Vitamin as a powerful anti-oxidant protects the body’s cells from damage from free radicals.
• Eyesight increases and muscles also become stronger.
• This Vitamin Produces pigments in the retina of the eyes.
• Prevents diseases like heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
• Strengthens the body’s immune system and also makes Skin remains healthy and shiny
• Provides strength to all the bones of the body.
• Gives strength to the nervous system and muscles.
• Protects teeth and gums from diseases.
• Produces appropriate amounts of sperm in the reproductive system and males.
• Vitamin A is essential for normal growth and development of the fetus.
• Vitamin A is also needed to build all the cells that give energy to the body.
• Kidney stones come out from the body after becoming powder.
Deficiency Loss from Vitamin A
It is known that due to lack of nutrients in food, different diseases are born in the body. Therefore it is very important that we have complete knowledge of all nutrients. What harm can happen to the body due to lack of vitamin A, let us see:
• Lack of vitamin A can cause lung and respiratory diseases to any person.
• Cold-catarrh and nose-ear diseases are also caused by vitamin A deficiency.
• Bones and teeth can become weak, tooth enamel is destroyed and teeth get pitted.
• The skin glows and the skin starts to get rough and crushed like a crust.
• There is an effect on the health of the eyes, which can cause diseases like night blindness and tears dry up.
• Stones may form in the liver or in the bladder.
• Body weight starts decreasing rapidly.
• Nails begin to break down quickly and easily.
• The genitalia of men and women begin to relax and the desire for coitus is relaxed.
• Taking birth of diseases like tuberculosis.
• Skin diseases like nail-pimples etc. flourish.
• There is a possibility of infection of sinus, nostril, nose, ear and throat, veins, thin blood vessel, forehead blood vessel etc.
• There is a bad effect on the development of children.
• Head hair starts falling weakly.
• Seasonal allergic reactions.
Sources Of Vitamin A
Although Pumpkin Is Rich In All Nutritional Properties, Pumpkin mainly contains beta carotene, which gives vitamin A. Yellow and orange colored pumpkins have high amounts of carotene. Pumpkin seeds also provides iron, zinc, potassium and magnesium which is good for our body.
Many Kinds Of Nutrients Are available In Pumpkin Seeds, Which Is Also Beneficial For Our Skin. Pumpkin is also Used as Vegetable, Raita, Or We Can Also Make Pumpkin Sweets.
Carrots Are Considered as a Largest Source Of Vitamin A. Because Our Body Gets 509 micrograms (mcg) RAE of vitamin A, This Vitamin Requirement By Eating One Bowl Of Carrot Daily. Carrots Are Also Good For The Eyes.
We Can Eat Raw Carrots As A Salad. Carrot Can Also Be Eaten By Mixing It With Vegetable Or This Can Be Made With Carrot Pudding. Carrots Are Useful To Us In Many Forms.
Milk Is Considered A Complete Diet. It Contains A Lot Of Nutrients. Milk Is Very Good Source Of Vitamin A. This Helps In The Growth Of Bones And Growth Of Cells. Milk Is Beneficial For Everyone, Old Or Old. Drinking 1 Glass Of Milk Everyday it Will be Beneficial For This Vitamin.
Tomato Is Most Commonly Used In Indian Mines. Tomatoes Contain Abundant Amounts Of Antioxidants As Well As Vitamin A. This Contains Lycopene, Which Is totally Effective In Controlling The Growth Of Cancer Cells, Especially Prostate, Stomach And Colorectal Cancers. Chromium Is Found In This, This Controls Blood Sugar Levels In The Body.
5. Green Coriander
The smell Of Green Coriander Is As Good As You Like It, This Is Equally Good In Food. Green Coriander Boasts Many Qualities In Itself. Green Coriander Is Also A Good Source Of Vitamin A.
Green Coriander Also work as Anti-Oxidant For Our Body. We Only Use It For Food Decorations. Also, The Matter Of Green Coriander Chutney Is Different.
6. Sweet Potato
The Sweet Potato In Winter Is As Delicious As This Is also Beneficial For Health. Vitamin A Is Found In plentiful amount In This. It Is Especially Plentiful In Orange-Colored Sweet Potato.
Due To The Low Amount Of Glycaemic Elements In The Orange-Colored Sweet Potatoes And Some Other Crops, People Who Are Diabetic Will Also Be Able To Consume These Products. The Number Of Diabetic Patients In India Is Constantly Increasing.
It Has Been Proved That Fish Is Very Beneficial For Health. Fish Is Rich Source of Vitamin A As Well As Omega-3 And Fatty Acids. Eating Fish Also Brightens for The Eyes And Also Brightens for The Mind. Hence Fish Is Also Called Brain Food.
8. Shimla Mirch
Shimla Mirch Is Also Considered As rich Source Of Vitamin A. Shimla Mirch Looks As Good As It Looks. Its Properties Are Equally Beneficial. It Is Rich In Carotenoids And Antioxidants.
It Can Also Be Used As A Salad And Its Vegetable Can Also Be Made. Whatever Form You Eat It, It Will Be Beneficial For You.
Although Egg is understood For Protein And Fat. But only a few People Know That Eggs Contain more Nutrients, Which Are Very Beneficial For Our Body. one among Them Is vitamin A . vitamin A is additionally Found In Eggs. Which Fulfills The Deficiency Of This Vitamin In Our Body.
10. Green Vegetables
We Are Advised To Take Green Vegetables in our Food and Green Vegetables also Brightens The Eyes. all types Of Vitamins Are Found In Green Vegetables.
Green Vegetables are also Very useful to provide This vitamin . in this you have to Take Green Vegetables In Your Food. By Taking This Vitamin daily in our Food, Our Body And Skin Remain Young.
Vitamin A Requirement
The daily requirement of Vitamin A varies according to age and health.
- Around 1333 IU or 400 micrograms to a child from birth to 6 months of age
- About 1666 IU or 500 micrograms to a child between 6 and 12 months of age
- About 1000 IU or 300 micrograms for a 1 to 3 year old child
- A child of 4 to 8 years, about 1333 IU or 400 micrograms
- Around 2000 IU or 600 micrograms for a 9 to 13 year old child
- 14 to 30 year old man about 3000 IU or 900 micrograms
- A woman aged 14 to 30 years has about 2333 IU or 700 micrograms.
- About 2500 IU or 750 micrograms during pregnancy
- About 4000 IU or 1200 micrograms during lactation
[* 1 IU = 1 International Unit = 0.3 microgram Retinol Equivalent]
- 1 IU = 1 international unit = 0.3 micrograms equal to retinol]
Disadvantages More Vitamin A
While taking any Nutrient, it should be kept in mind that it should be taken in the right amount. If taken too much, he can do harm instead of profit. Similarly, if vitamin A supplements exceed the requirement in the body, the following disadvantages can occur:
• Headaches all the time. (Also Read : Relief from Headaches)
• Changes in vision.
• Feeling tired without reason.
• Rapid hair fall and fall.
• Skin damage.
• Bone and joint pain
• Menstrual irregularity in young women
• Loss of the fetus
• Liver failure
I hope by this article you’ll get all the necessary information regarding the Vitamin A and its Benefit and Sources. If you have query comment down below and you like this post kindly please share as sharing just need one click, and who knows one click can be helpful to someone.