Hazelnut, You have heard the name of hazelnut, you must be guessing the name of a very heavy and expensive dry fruit. If you are thinking like this then do not think because there is no truth in it. You may have eaten this nut as well. But will not be aware of its properties and real names. Actually, hazelnut is good for health.
It is a nut found all over the world. It is mainly Farming in America, Italy, and Turkey, but it is also found in other places. The color of hazelnut is yellow-brown. It is also round and oval in shape. It contains many types of nutrients. It is considered imported dry fruit but it is not that it is not found in India. It is also easily available in India. It is not only delicious but also reduces body weight and also relieves heart-related diseases. It is also called Filbert. The special thing is that it can be eaten raw as well as roasted. So let’s know the benefits of this amazing hazelnut and the important information related to it.
Nutrients found in Hazelnuts
Hazelnut is rich in Vitamin A. It is sweet in taste but is considered good sugar for the body. Hazelnut is also a good calorie but it contains nutrients like protein, carbs fiber, Vitamin E, vitamin B6, thiamine, magnesium, copper, manganese, folate, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Are very good for Apart from this, omega-6, omega-9, and fatty acids are also found in plenty in hazelnuts.
Benefits of Hazelnut
Hazelnut has many medicinal properties, it can save our body from many diseases, so let us know some health benefits of Hazelnuts
1. Hazelnut is beneficial in Cancer
Hazelnut kills the growth of cancer cells. It is helpful in calming the harmful cells present in the body. Beta-sitosterol found it reduces the risk of breast and prostate cancer.
The abundant amount of manganese in it protects the body from cancer for an extended time. Due to the alpha-tocopherol in the hazelnut, the bladder reduces the risk of cancer by almost half.
2. Hazelnut For Healthy Heart
Hazelnut contains unsaturated fat and is good for the heart. Folic acid present in hazelnut reduces bad cholesterol and also increases good cholesterol in the blood.
Cholesterol can be reduced by several percent by regular intake. Research has proved that the consumption of hazelnuts can reduce blood vessel obstruction and oxidation of bad cholesterol. The risk of death due to heart attack is also reduced by 50 percent in people who take hazelnut regularly.
3. Hazelnut reduces blood sugar level
Yes, it is true that hazelnuts are very sweet but this sweetness is not used to increase sugar, but to control it. Doctors recommend that the patient of sugar should take it. In particular, doctors recommend type-2 diabetic patients to eat this nut in the form of secretions.
It contains a lot of dietary fiber, which also helps you not to feel hungry. These nuts increase the HDL level. In addition, cholesterol levels are also controlled, but still, diabetes patients should be consumed only after consulting the doctors.
4. Hazelnut beneficial in pregnancy
Hazelnut is found in higher amounts than other nuts and folate is good for both the pregnant woman and her unborn baby because folate deficiency can affect the reed bone and brain of the infant.
5. Hazelnut to control High blood pressure
These days many people are struggling with Blood Pressure problems. This problem has become common. In such a situation, this nut is also good in controlling high blood pressure.
You can control your high blood pressure by including hazelnuts in your diet because the hazelnuts are low in fat and contain good amounts of magnesium, potassium, and fiber. This helps control Blood Pressure.
6. Hazelnut strengthens muscles and bones
Due to the abundant amount of magnesium in it, bones become strong. Due to the amount of calcium, the body is also strong. Having the appropriate amount of calcium helps to relieve stress, pain, cramps, and fatigue. Manganese makes bones strong. It also increases bone mineral density and fights osteoporosis.
7. Hazelnut is rich in Vitamin E
Vitamin E prevents the red blood cells from decreasing in our body due to which there is no lack of blood. And also helps in blood circulation, immunity, cold fever, etc. Vitamin E |
8. Hazelnut helps to Get rid of anemia
Hazelnut is rich in vitamin E, so it provides a lot of benefit in the prevention of anemia. Vitamin E prevents the dissolution of red blood cells. It also reduces the risk of anemia.
Not only this, but hazelnuts are also very good to cure the problem of lack of blood in the body. It contains iron, protein, and potassium, which are helpful in removing anemia in the body.
9. Hazelnut oil for Hair
Hazelnut oil works to make hair long, thick, soft, and shiny. Hazelnut oil is infused with natural properties, due to which it keeps our hair healthy.
10. Hazelnut for Healthy Skin
The benefits of hazelnuts are also beneficial for the skin. it keeps it blissful after its use. It is rich in Vitamin E, so it is beneficial for the skin in many respects. Along with this, Vitamin A and Vitamin C are also excellent anti-oxidants. The vitamins present in it reduce facial wrinkles. Not only this, due to the vitamin E present in it, your skin remains moisturized and hydrated as well. This preserves the beauty of the skin.
Hazelnut is also good for people with oily skin. This is a natural sunscreen. It also protects against UV rays. This is the reason why it is used in many sunscreen creams. Skin mixed with sesamum, avocado, walnut, and hazelnut oil is applied to the face.
The anti-oxidants present in hazelnuts help to make the face healthy, keep it free of radicals and protect it from tanning. Its use also provides relief from problems like acne. Its scrubs are also used extensively.
How to use Hazelnuts
Hazelnuts can be eaten in many ways. Some of which are as follows:
How to eat:
- Hazelnuts can be removed and consumed like normal nuts.
- It can be roasted and eaten.
- Mixing hazelnuts with other nuts can be eaten as a mix of dry fruit.
- It can be consumed using cake.
- Hazelnuts can also be used in some sweets.
- It can be added to milkshakes.
- It can also be used to make chocolate.
When to eat:
- Peel the hazelnuts in the morning and eat them as normal. Other dry fruits can also be added to it.
- Afternoon or dinner, dessert or chocolate containing hazelnuts can be taken as a dessert.
- In the evening hazelnuts can drink milkshakes.
- Small amounts of roasted hazelnuts can be consumed at any time of the day.
How to eat:
Hazelnuts can be taken up to 30 grams per day, but everyone has different eating habits. In such a situation, who should consume it, you can ask the dietician about it.
side effects of Hazelnut
- People who are allergic to peanuts, mugwort pollen, brazil nuts, breech pollen, and macadamia nuts may also be allergic to it.
- It is considered safe to consume the amount of hazelnut present in foods in the event of pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, there is not much information about whether a higher quantity of hazelnuts used for medicines is safe.
- You do not necessarily have to face the given side effects. These can also be of other types, which are not included here. If you have any doubt about the side effects, talk to your doctor.
- Hazelnut may also have the opposite effect on some of your medications and medical conditions. Consult your doctor before use.
Precautions and warnings for using Hazelnut
Consult your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist if:
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding, during this time, you should talk to a doctor before using it. Because, at this stage, you should take only the medicines prescribed by the doctor.
- If you should tell the doctor what medicines you are taking and ask if hazelnuts can be eaten with them.
- If you have any allergy to any medicine or other herb or any of its things, then also talk to the doctor before taking it.
- Apart from this, if you are allergic to the colors used in food, food preservatives, or any animal, you should consult a doctor before consuming it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How is the consumption of hazelnuts beneficial for hair health?
Actually, hazelnuts are good for hair, especially for colored hair. It contains natural coloring agents, which protect the hair. Hazelnuts are also good for the fact that the color remains in the hair for a long time. It gives extra protection to the hair. Also does hair conditioning. Not only this, if massage is done on the hair scalp with its oil, it also gives a lot of benefits. Hair becomes strong from the root. Not only this, but it also prevents hair from getting split.
Can you recommend making a pack of hazelnut for dry and bad hair?
Powder the hazelnut and add two eggs to it and whisk it well and then apply this mixture to the scalp and hair. After keeping it for 20 minutes, wash and shampoo it with lukewarm water. This leads to good conditioning of the hair.
Does hazelnut also relieve constipation problems?
Yes, it absolutely does. It contains good fiber so it improves your digestion. Because of this, troubles like diarrhea, constipation are relieved.
How are hazelnuts good for the nervous system?
It is good for the nervous system because it contains a good amount of vitamin B6. It also contains amino acids, which are considered very good. Due to deficiency of Vitamin B6, many times there is a problem related to the nervous system, which it shuns away.
Does eating hazelnuts also relieve problems like depression?
Yes, of course. This is because omega 3 fatty acids are found with a good amount of alpha-linolenic acid in it. Also, due to the amount of vitamin B, it also relieves stress, depression, and other problems. Depression is reduced by eating hazelnut dark chocolate.