Burning Urine, Burning or painful urination is called “dysuria”. It is usually felt in the urethra (urethra) or around your genitals. The urethra is the tube that draws urine out of your bladder. Burning Urine in Female usually Common most of 50 percent of females are affected. Whether it is male or female, everyone is facing the same problem.
Sometimes this problem is exacerbated. Due to which it becomes impossible for you to even sit for one minute.
Burning in urine is not a disease in itself, it is just a symptom of other diseases. UTI (urinary tract infection) is a common cause.
Some people get obviate this problem soon, then it also takes longer. For this, many people also take frequent treatment. It is believed that when there is a shortage of water in our body. Then this problem gets aggravated. Burning in urine is a very common problem, which is caused due to urinary tract infections, stones in the kidney, and dehydration. Know the home remedies to get rid of irritation in urine.
Burning Urine Symptoms
You can identify tract infections with these symptoms:
- Fever staying below 101 degrees and feeling cold.
- feel unwell.
- Vomiting with fever in young children.
- Loss of appetite
- Pain while urinating.
- Frequent urination.
- Blood in the urine.
- Urine pus.
- Absolute urination at one time.
- Feeling like frequent urination, but little trouble with discomfort.
- Pain and heaviness within the abdomen below the navel.
- Dirty and dark-colored smelly urine.
- Hypothermia, loss of appetite, and lethargy within the elderly.
Occasionally, burning urine can also be associated with vaginal infections, which may include the following symptoms:
- Vaginal itching
- Vaginal pain and burning sensation
- Feeling pain or discomfort during sex
- Vaginal discharge, usually odorless and watery
Sexually transmitted infections such as AIDS, chlamydia, or syphilis can also cause urination pain, and irritation. They can also cause the following symptoms such as:
- Genital herpes blisters or blisters
- Abnormal discharge
What Causes Burning Urine
There are many reasons for the burning sensation in urine
Causes of Burning Urine in women
For women, burning sensation and pain in urine can be the result of –
- Bladder infection (cystitis)
- Vaginal infection
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Cervical inflammation (endometritis) and other causes outside the urinary tract, including diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Inflammation of the bladder or urethra (urethritis). Inflammation is usually caused by an infection
- There may be other reasons as well, such as sexual intercourse, soap, scented toilet paper, use of contraceptive sponges, or spermicides.
Causes of Burning Urine in men
The following causes of urinary irritation and pain for men maybe –
- Infections of the urinary tract and other infections outside the urinary tract, including diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Prostate disease
Prevention from Burning Urine
There are many ways to prevent problems like urination, burning sensation, and pain.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Urinate at bedtime and after sexual intercourse.
- Do not keep urine inside for too long.
- Maintain sexual hygiene and good health.
- If you have dysuria, avoid consuming any product that stimulates the genitals.
- Avoid having unprotected sex with multiple partners.
- Practice safe sex like always using a condom.
- Avoid bladder irritating substances, such as alcohol and coffee.
- Urinate regularly and keep your bladder completely empty.
- Wear cotton and lose underwear, wear non-binding clothes that do not draw heat and moisture.
Treatments For Burning Urination
- In case of burning sensation and pain in the urine, the doctor examines the urine of the patient to find out the symptoms. On the basis of this investigation, he decides to give medicine.
- In case of burning sensation and pain in the urine, the doctor gives a dose of some antibiotic medicines to the patient. So that these antibiotics can relieve the patient from urination and burning sensation.
- People who have frequent bladder infections. For those individuals, doctors suggest taking a course of antibiotics for up to 6 months.
Burning Urine Home Remedy 12 Tips
You can treat Burning urine infection treatment with these remedies: –
1. Cardamom: Home Remedies for Urine Infection Treatment
Grind 5-7 cardamom seeds. Add half a teaspoon of dry ginger powder thereto. Add pomegranate juice and rock salt to it. Drink it mixed with lukewarm water. Ayurvedic treatment of urine infection can be done with the help of cardamom.
2. Coconut: Home Remedy to Treat Urine Infection
Drink coconut water It provides relief from urinary infection symptoms during urination. It also works to cool the stomach.
3. Fruits: Home Remedies to Cure Urine Infection Problem
Take more citrus fruits. You can eat oranges, seasonal, etc. They kill bacteria present in the body.
4. Almond: Home Remedy for Urine Infection Treatment
Grind 5-7 kernels of almonds, small cardamom, and candy. Drink it in water. It provides relief in pain and urination.
5. Amla: Home Remedy to Cure Urine Infection
Grind two to three cardamom seeds in one spoon of amla powder and mix. Drink it with water. It benefits. Amla helps in treating urine infections.
6. Wheat: Home Remedy to Treat Urine Infection
Mix a handful of wheat in water at night, and filter water in the morning and mix it with sugar candy and eat it. It benefits. Urine infection or urine infection treatment helps.
7. Sandalwood: Home Remedy for Urine Infection Treatment
Take half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and mixed it with one teaspoon of water and drink it. Consult an Ayurvedic doctor for better remedies.
8. Ginger and Black sesame: Home Remedies for Urine Infection Treatment
Mix ginger and black sesame and grind them finely. Make a paste by mixing one-fourth of turmeric powder and a few glasses of water in it. Lick it 2-3 times a day.
9. Cranberry juice: Home Remedy for Urine Infection
Take cranberry juice. This gives relief in pain and burning sensation (urinary infection symptoms). This remedy also gives benefits.
10. Apple vinegar and honey: Home Remedies for Urine Infection Treatment
Drink two spoons of apple vinegar and one teaspoon of honey during a glass of lukewarm water. It benefits when there’s an infection within the tract.
11. Pineapple: Home Remedy to Treat Urine Infection
Take pineapple fruit or juice. This helps to eliminate bacteria. It provides relief from urinary tract infections.
12. Curd and Buttermilk: Home Remedies for Burning Urine Infection Treatment
Eating buttermilk and curd is extremely beneficial in urinary infections. They remove harmful bacteria present in the body.
Also Read : Benefits Of Kiwi
Avoid During Burning Urine Infection
Avoid this stuff when there’s an infection in urine: –
- Do not consume sugar and sweets at the time of infection. Ingredients made up of sweeteners promote the expansion of tract bacteria.
- Eat fruit juice, but don’t add sugar thereto.
- During urinary infections, cake, cookies, carbonated drinks, and sugar-containing substances should not be consumed.
- Do not consume coffee. This may cause more irritation problems.
- Stay away from alcohol and caffeine intake the maximum amount possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Causes Burning Urine?
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is that the commonest explanation for a painful burning sensation when urinating, urinary urgency, and urinary frequency. You can develop a urinary infection within the urethra or bladder or kidneys.
Does a UTI make your Burning Urine?
Yes, This UTI makes your urination burn. When you have a tract infection (UTI), your bladder tells your brain to urinate far more often, even once you feel empty. It is because the bacteria that caused the UTI irritated the fragile coating of the tract. This irritation causes a painful burning when urinating.
When to Contact a Doctor for Burning Urine?
If Burning Urine infections persist for many days, they can be very dangerous. It can also cause Pyelonephritis or Kidney infection. This can also end in the condition of kidney failure . Therefore, if home remedies aren’t beneficial, and symptoms like irritation and pain persist, then you ought to contact a doctor immediately.
I hope by this article you will get all the information regarding Burning Urine and Its Home Remedies. Hope this article will help you to overcome your health problems and lead a healthy life. For any other type of suggestions and questions on this topic, you can connect with us through the comment box below, and if like kindly do share.