Benefits, Uses and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul – Triphala Guggul Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Triphala Guggul Uses, Benefits And Side Effects): Triphala Guggul is a beneficial and potent Ayurvedic medicine prepared by mixing all three fruits of Triphala and Guggul, hence it is called Triphala Guggul. Guggul is a tree, when any part of the Guggul tree is broken, it produces a type of gum called Guggul. Amla, Haritaki, Kadamba, Behra and Guggul are ayurvedic ingredients mixed in Triphala Guggul.
What is Triphala Guggul? (What is Triphala Guggul):
Triphala Guggulu is an Ayurvedic formulation widely used as a herbal remedy for piles, constipation, high cholesterol. This wonderful ayurvedic rasayana works wonders on kidney stones and urinary tract infections. According to ancient Indian scripts, Triphala Guggulu is an excellent herbal remedial formulation, which cures almost all ailments.
Triphala Guggul balances all the three doshas in the body and is extremely beneficial in removing toxins from your body, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, supporting weight management and maintaining proper digestion and food absorption. Triphala Guggul has 5 types of tastes namely sweet, sour, bitter, salty and pungent.
Here in this article we have Benefits of Triphala GuggulMethods of use and disadvantages (Triphala Guggul Benefits, Uses And Side Effects Explained in detail about which you may not know.
Who makes Triphala Guggul tablets? (Who Makes Triphala Guggul Tablets?):
Triphala Guggul is an Ayurvedic medicine which is made by almost all the companies nowadays, which you can easily buy in the market. Like, Himalaya Triphala Guggul, Dabur Triphala Guggul and Patanjali Triphala Guggul etc.
Triphala Guggul Uses:
- It eliminates constipation from the root.
- It is widely used as an anti-aging agent.
- It helps in reducing cholesterol levels and improving heart health.
- It cures anal fissure, anal fistula and pile mass.
- It gives relief from the pain of kidney stones.
- It works miraculously as a blood cleanser and helps to soothe acne.
- Helps to remove toxins from the body.
- It is indicated in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, nervous breakdown and even tumours.
- It is also useful in various heart related disorders like excessive heartbeat.
- It is helpful in dealing with fatigue and low metabolism.
- It cures indigestion and also treats diabetes.
Triphala Guggul Dosage / How much Triphala Guggul should be consumed? (Triphala Guggul Kitna Khana Chahaiye?):
- The best way is to take the dosage as advised by your Ayurvedic doctor.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Triphala Guggul powder in 1 glass of water.
- Take 2 Triphala guggul capsules (morning and evening) with warm or lukewarm water.
- Avoid taking it with cold water for best results.
Benefits of Triphala Guggul:
Down here we Explained in detail the Benefits Of Triphala Guggul Triphala Guggul:
1. detoxification (Triphala Guggul Benefits For Detoxify Body):
Triphala Guggul removes impurities present in the body and improves blood flow, helps to overcome physical weakness. Apart from this, the vitamins and minerals present in Triphala Guggul strengthen the body’s immunity, protect the body from many diseases.
2. Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Good Digestion:
Consumption of Triphala guggul is beneficial for digestive health, which improves digestion, helps in keeping the digestive system healthy and strong. Apart from this, it also removes digestive problems like constipation, gas, flatulence and diarrhea.
3. Relieve Inflammation (Triphala Guggul Benefits For Swelling):
Triphala has anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in relieving joint pain and swelling during arthritis. Apart from this, Triphala Guggulu also removes inflammation caused by uric acid in the body.
4. Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Weight Loss:
The minerals and vitamins present in Triphala Guggul help in reducing weight by reducing the accumulation of excess body fat. Apart from this, Triphala Guggul keeps cholesterol levels normal.
5. Menstruation: Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Menstrual Pain:
The consumption of Triphala Guggul is beneficial to overcome the problems occurring during menstruation. Triphala Guggulu controls if there is too much or less blood flow in the menstrual cycle of women.
6. Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Piles:
Triphala Guggul reduces the pain of piles. Actually, the minerals present in Triphala Guggul are helpful in curing the unbearable pain during piles.
Triphala Guggul has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties, which treat problems like common cold, fever, nausea. Triphala guggul is beneficial for people who are very sensitive to allergies.
8. Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Mental Health:
It is beneficial for mental health to consume Triphala Guggul, which reduces mental stress, keeps the mind calm. Apart from this, it also removes problems related to the brain.
9. Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Physical Pain:
Triphala guggul is beneficial for reducing physical pain and inflammation. Taking 1 spoon Triphala Guggulu churna with water before sleeping at night ends physical pain and swelling quickly.
10. Eye Health: Benefits of Triphala Guggul Benefits For Eyes:
Minerals and vitamins present in Triphala Guggul also remove other age-related problems by increasing eyesight. Apart from this, the minerals present in Triphala Guggulu prevent hair fall and help in keeping the hair strong.
Triphala Guggul Side Effects:
- Although there are no known side effects of this medicine and it is considered safe when taken according to the prescription.
- Consuming Triphala Guggul in excess can cause problems like gastric, diarrhea and dehydration.
- An overdose of the medicine can cause stomach irritation.
- Triphala guggulu promotes menstrual secretion and it stimulates urination and hence should not be taken during pregnancy.
- It is not safe for pregnant and lactating women to consume Triphala guggul as the consumption of Triphala guggul can lead to miscarriage and hinder milk production in the mother.
- It is mandatory for diabetics to consult their Ayurvedic doctor before consuming Triphala Guggul.
I hope you enjoy this article Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul – Triphala Guggul Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Triphala Guggulu Uses, Benefits And Side Effects.
And if anyone in your family want to know about the Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul – Triphala Guggul Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Triphala Guggul Uses, Benefits And Side Effects) then you should also send this article to them so that those people too so they also know about the Benefits and Disadvantages of Triphala Guggul – Triphala Guggul Ke Fayde, Upyog Aur Nuksan (Triphala Guggul Uses, Benefits And Side Effects)